This homemade granola is amazing! Why did I only discover this recipe now? See how to make it! Granola is a great way to have a quick breakfast or dinner. It is worth preparing a supply and nothing will surprise you :)
See the video for a recipe for homemade granola
How to prepare homemade granola?
- Mix the oatmeal with the nut mix in a large bowl. I used almond flakes, raw peanuts and hazelnuts.
- In a small saucepan, dissolve 3 tablespoons of extra virgin coconut oil
- Add peanut paste, honey, cinnamon and salt to the oil
- Reduce the power of the burner and mix until a uniform consistency is obtained
- Add the pickle to the bowl of cereal and mix thoroughly for a minute
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees
- Line the baking tray with baking paper and put a thin layer of granola on it
- Bake for 25 minutes, stir the granola halfway through to grill evenly
- After 25 minutes, add the coconut and bake for another 5-10 minutes.
- Take the granola out of the oven and cool it to room temperature
- When the granola is cold, add the chocolate drops and pour the granola into a jar
- 240g of oatmeal
- 100g nut mix as used:
- 50g of almond flakes
- 25g of raw peanuts
- 25gof hazelnuts
- 60gof peanut paste
- 70g of honey
- a teaspoon of Ceylon cinnamon
- 30g of dried coconut
- 30g of chocolate drops
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin coconut oil
- a pinch of Himalayan salt
I haven't eaten that yet
This is a series in which we will prepare recipes from cookbooks that I have never made before. I want to encourage you to cook at home and try new things. If you think that you cannot cook, you will see that you can do it and it is even a pleasant activity :)
Subscribe to my newsletter and buy video products at a great discount.
Time for changes! Time for real food!
Check out our on-line store .
If you are in Krakow, please visit our stores (map) .