Watch the video on how to prepare cheese popcorn?
- half a cup of popcorn
- 1/3 cup of yeast flakes
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin coconut oil
- a teaspoon of Himalayan salt
Recipe for cheese vegan popcorn
- Choose the largest pot with a lid you have in order not to use an extra container to coat the popcorn.
- Heat two tablespoons of coconut oil
- Toss in a few grains of popcorn
- When the grains explode it means the oil is hot and you can add the rest, then slightly reduce the heat
- After 2-3 minutes, shake the pot so that the grains do not burn on the bottom
- When the shots get thinner, turn off the fire
- Pour in the yeast flakes with salt, put the lid on and shake vigorously for a minute.
- Put it in a bowl
How to make popcorn in a pot
See my post on preparing classic popcorn in a pot.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!