Crispy tofu is a tasty snack and an addition to pasta and rice dishes. Check out the recipe for baked tofu.
See the video with a recipe for crispy tofu
- a pack of hard tofu
- spoon of tamari soy sauce
- spoon of extra virgin olive oil
- a teaspoon of garlic
- 6 tablespoons of corn starch
A recipe for crispy tofu
- prepare the marinade: mix soy sauce, olive oil and garlic
- dice the tofu about 2x2cm and add to the marinade
- mix and leave for 5 minutes
- add 3 tablespoons of cornstarch into a plastic bag and add 1/3 of the tofu
- close the bag and shake it until all the tofu is starched
- likewise prepare the next two batches
- pour the tofu onto a baking sheet with paper
- bake in the oven for 15 minutes
- turn the tofu over to grill on each side
- bake another 15 minutes
Serve as a snack or with sauces. Add to your favorite noodles or rice dishes.
I haven't eaten that yet
This is a series in which we will prepare recipes from cookbooks that I have never made before. I want to encourage you to cook at home and try new things. If you think that you cannot cook, you will see that you can do it and it is even a pleasant activity :)
Subscribe to my newsletter and buy video products at a great discount.
Time for changes! Time for real food!
Check out our on-line store .
If you are in Krakow, please visit our stores (map) .
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!