Vegan cuisine excludes the use of animal products. The basis of vegan dishes are vegetables, tofu, soy milk or agave syrup. This way you can replace meat, fish, eggs and even honey. Switching to a vegan diet requires changing eating habits and composing meals more consciously, so that the daily menu includes products that fully meet the demand for energy, vitamins and microelements. Here are 3 recipes for healthy and tasty vegan foods for different times of the day.
Vegan recipe for breakfast - vegan drink, i.e. clean energy
Our proposed vegan breakfast recipe is a drink based on coconut milk with the addition of chia seeds and fruit, which is an injection of energy and vitamins for the whole day. Also great for school children and teenagers. Delicious, simple and quick to prepare.
- Pour coconut milk into a bowl, add chia seeds and set aside for half an hour.
- Stir occasionally to prevent lumps.
- Meanwhile, cut the fruit into small cubes. Add to milk with chia seeds, mix lightly.
- Sweeten with coconut sugar or erythritol to taste.
Vegan recipe for dinner - filling, fried potatoes with pesto
Commonly available ingredients, quick preparation and unique taste. What more could you ask for than a vegan recipe for dinner?
- 500 g of potatoes
- 100 g of dried tomatoes -
- 100 g of pesto
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil -
- Black salt -
- Pepper -
1. Wash the potatoes, peel and cook until tender. Cut into pieces.
2. Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan. Fry the potatoes until they turn brown. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Add pesto, finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes and mix gently. Serve hot.
Vegan recipe for dinner - light rice salad
The perfect combination of rice and spices means that whoever tries this salad once wants to eat it every day.
- 1 packet of brown rice -
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil -
- 200g of tofu
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 carrots
- a few green beans
- ½ cans of green peas
- Himalayan salt -
- chili -
- pepper -
- coriander -
- Sauce 1 tablespoon of inactive yeast -
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar - or agave syrup -
- 2-3 tablespoons of soy sauce -
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
1. Boil the rice according to the instructions on the package
2. Dice the tofu.
3. Cut the carrots into rings, cut the beans into pieces about 1 cm long. Drain the peas.
4. Heat coconut oil in a wok, add the garlic passed through the press and fry the tofu until golden. Add vegetables and simmer until soft. Add spices.
5. Add cooked rice to vegetables, fry again.
6. Put all the sauce ingredients in a separate bowl, mix well.
7. Combine the rice, tofu and vegetables with the sauce, mix well.
8. Serve the salad with the coriander.
See also other recipes: