Watch the video for a recipe for vegan peanut butter curry ice cream
How to prepare vegan ice cream?
- Add all ingredients except the rice flour to a medium saucepan
- We heat and stir until everything is nicely melted
- We add the rice flour
- Stir with a whisk until the mass boils
- Put it in a mold and put it in the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours
- Take out the mass, wait 15 minutes and blend the ice cream to air it
- 4 tablespoonsof peanut butter
- can of coconut milk
- 1/4 cup of cane sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of curry
- 1/4 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of rice flour
Recipe from Marta Dymek's book: Nowa Jadłonomia
"I haven't eaten that yet" is a series of films that encourage you to experiment in the kitchen. In this series, I prepare dishes that I have never made myself. I want to show you that cooking is not difficult at all. I choose interesting dishes from cookbooks and prepare them together for the first time. Check out my new series on YouTube.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!