In today's episode "I haven't eaten this yet", I will prepare my first homemade crackers. It is a vegan and paleo version (grain-free / gluten-free).
See the video for the recipe for homemade crackers
How to make homemade crackers?
- Set the oven to 150 degrees, while it heats up, prepare the dough
- Mix dry ingredients (flour / seeds / salt / garlic / oregano / soda / wine stone)
- We mix wet ingredients (oil / water)
- We add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix thoroughly
- When the dough is ready, form it into a ball and gently knead it flat
- Then we roll it into a fairly thin layer
- Cut with a knife into rectangles with dimensions of 5cm x 2cm.
- Cover the baking tray with baking paper, put the dough on and put it in the oven for 40 minutes
- Take out, gently tear the dough into single rectangles and turn it over to the other side
- Bake another 15 minutes
Ingredients for crackers:
- 180g of cassava flour
- 24g of ground linseed
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ofgarlic
- 1/8 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of wine stone
- 3 teaspoons of oregano
- 78g extra virgin olive oil
- 108g of water
I haven't eaten that yet
This is a series in which we will prepare recipes from cookbooks that I have never made before. I want to encourage you to cook at home and try new things. If you think that you cannot cook, you will see that you can do it and it is even a pleasant activity :)
Subscribe to my newsletter and buy video products at a great discount.
Time for changes! Time for real food!
Check out our on-line store .
If you are in Krakow, please visit our stores (map) .