In today's episode "I haven't eaten this yet" I will prepare my first oatmeal waffles.
See the video for the recipe for oatmeal waffles
How to prepare oat waffles?
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl (flour + baking powder + Himalayan salt + Ceylon cinnamon)
- Add plant-based milk (not from the fridge), eggs, melted coconut oil and maple syrup
- Mix everything thoroughly with a whisk
- We leave the dough for 10 minutes
- During this time, we heat up the waffle irons
- We mix the dough again and pour the portion into the waffle iron
- Bake for about 5 minutes, until they are lightly browned
- We serve with your favorite additions
Ingredients for oat waffles
- 128g of oat flour
- 2 spoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Ceylon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- a glass of plant milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin coconut oil
If you don't have oatmeal, don't worry. You can blend your oatmeal.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!