I love banana bread. Who doesn't like him? Probably only those who have not tried yet :)
I have always used the classic recipe for wheat flour, 2-3 eggs and milk. Recently, looking for inspiration for "I haven't eaten this yet" I came across this vegan version. After the first slice, this is my favorite version :)
See the video for the recipe for banana bread
How To Make Banana Bread?
- Set the oven to hot air and 180 degrees before getting everything ready.
- You need two bowls
- In one, we mix dry ingredients (spelled flour, salt, soda and cinnamon)
- In the second one, use a whisk or a fork to crush the bananas and add maple syrup, olive oil and vegetable milk to them, and then mix thoroughly.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix again.
- When the mass is ready, add a handful of walnuts while gently crushing them in your hand.
- Rub the mold with a thin layer of coconut oil and pour in the mass.
- Bake the bread in the oven for about an hour.
- Use a skewer stick or sushi sticks to check if the bread is ready. After sticking it in, the stick must be dry.