The best peanut oat bars without butter and sugar
Ingredients for approx. 9 bars:
150 g of oatmeal
50 g of almond flakes
20 g of pumpkin seeds
50 g of sunflower seeds
65 g of peanuts
a pinch of salt
3 tablespoons of peanut butter
3 tablespoons of coconut oil
5 tablespoons of agave syrup
- In a large bowl, combine the oatmeal, almonds, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, chopped peanuts and a pinch of salt.
- Put the agave syrup and peanut butter in a small saucepan and heat it over low heat until the ingredients combine. Add oil and mix. Cool slightly.
- Add the egg to the liquid ingredients and mix.
- Pour the honey and nut mass into a bowl with dry ingredients and mix thoroughly with a spoon.
- Put the mass into a baking pan lined with baking paper and press it down well.
- Bake for about 25 minutes at 180 degrees, controlling the color of our bars - they should be golden on top.
- Remove the pan and leave it to cool down. Then, with a sharp knife, cut into bars.
- Everything is ready, we have healthy, homemade oat bars that we can keep in a cool place for up to several days.
Recipe by Aneta Wojciechowska . # 2 in our Best Recipe Contest.
Also check out other winning recipes: