The horseradish tree (Moringa Oleifera) is not very well known in Poland, although its healing effect has been used in some regions of the world for a long time. Recently, Moringa has appeared in our store - that's why we decided to devote some attention to it and convince even the greatest skeptics to this product. Ladies and Gentlemen: Here's everything you need to know about the beneficial properties of Moringa.
What is Moringa?
Moringa is a tree from India that has become the source of many products, used not only in the kitchen, but also in cosmetics, medicine and industry. In our country it is a plant practically unknown, while in the foothills of the Himalayas it has been a basic component of the daily diet for thousands of years. Virtually all parts of the Moringa tree are used: the leaves are made into a salad, the roots (like our native horseradish) are used as a spice, and the fruit is eaten like beans. Moringa juice mixed with water has disinfecting properties and is even used to disinfect wounds.
Moringa - what vitamins will you find in this product?
Human nutrition specialists argue that it is worth taking an interest in this plant. Why? It turns out that it contains many times more iron, protein, potassium, protein and vitamin A than spinach, eggs, bananas, yoghurt or carrots considered the most rich in these ingredients. Its consumption is recommended not only in many diseases (malnutrition, avitaminosis, difficulties with concentration, anemia, headaches, hypertension), but also on a daily basis. Moringa perfectly complements the daily diet with the necessary nutrients.
How to use moringa?
The easiest way is to reach for powdered moringa leaves. This form is very convenient and can be used as an addition to various dishes: cottage cheese, yoghurt, soups or a cleansing cocktail. It can also be eaten regardless of the meal - you only need 1 or 2 teaspoons a day before a meal to fully benefit from the beneficial effects of this plant.
If you want to get stronger, you can also reach for hemp protein .
These products are ideal for baking and provide the ingredients necessary for the proper functioning of the body. They are not only tasty, but above all easy and ... safe to use (as opposed to artificial dietary supplements).
What can you prepare with moringa?
A refreshing drink
- 1 1/2 tablespoons powdered moringa
- 500 ml of orange juice
- 50 ml of lemon juice
- 150 ml of water
- Boil the water, add the moringa leaves, and set aside for 3 minutes to stretch.
- Pour through a strainer, gauze or coffee filter. Cool in the refrigerator.
- Add lemon and orange juice.
- Serve with a lemon slice and a few ice cubes. You can enrich the taste with mint leaves and a pinch of ginger .
BIO Ginger - Ground - Organic - 50g
Detoxifying green drink
- 1 cup of green lettuce and spinach leaves
- 200 g of cucumbers
- ½ lemon
- ½ apples
- 1 tablespoon of powdered moringa
- pepper , salt , chili, curry , cinnamon , honey, basil to taste.
- Chop the lettuces, spinach, cucumbers, and apples into larger pieces.
- Squeeze the lemon juice.
- Put all the ingredients into a blender, add the spices you want and blend.
- Add a little water and mix again.
- Serve it straight away.
BIO Moringa Oleifera - Organic - Ground Leaves - 100g
- 500 g of potatoes
- ½ a bunch of soup vegetables
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of sweet cream
- 2 tablespoons of powdered moringa
- pepper and salt to taste
- optional 2 sausages
- Boil the potatoes, vegetables and onion in a little water until soft.
- Add cream, spices, garlic and Moringa leaves.
- Mix until smooth, bring to a boil, then take the pot off the stove.
- Serve with warm sausage.
BIO Black Pepper - Whole Grain - 50g - Organic
See also other recipes:
Recipe for homemade coconut and chocolate bars
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!