I've eaten a lot of different power balls , but these are amazing. This is one of the best I've tried. You must try it!
How to prepare the power balls?
Ingredients for power balls:
- 300g of dates
- 1 banana
- 70g of almonds
- 50gof coconut shrims
- 20g cocoa
- 1 tablespoonof peanut paste
- 20 ml of coconut oil
- a pinch of Himalayan salt
- 100g of freeze-dried raspberries
Recipe for power balls
- Soak the dates in hot water for 20 minutes
- Thoroughly drain the dates from any excess water
- Blend all ingredients except raspberries until smooth
- Transfer to a bowl and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours
- Form small balls and coat in blended freeze-dried raspberries. I only used 25g of raspberries and it was enough :)
The recipe comes from the book Tuba Smaku - Author: Pascal Brodnicki with culinary experts from Tuba Smaku
"I haven't eaten that yet" is a series of films that encourage you to experiment in the kitchen. In this series, I prepare dishes that I have never made myself. I want to show you that cooking is not difficult at all. I choose interesting dishes from cookbooks and prepare them together for the first time. Check out my new series on YouTube.