Cocoa oatmeal cookies with peanut butter
Ingredients for approx. 12 cookies:
- 140 g of oatmeal
- 40 g of rye flour
- 20 g of cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 level teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower seeds
- 90 g of butter
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 100 g of sugar
BIO Oat Flakes BIO Rye Flour Cocoa 100% BIO
- Knead the dough from the given ingredients.
- Chill them in the refrigerator for half an hour and then form balls the size of a large walnut.
- Line the baking tray with baking paper, place balls on it, flattening it with your hand.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for about 12-15 minutes. Cool and remove from the tray.
The author of the recipe and the photo is Aneta Wojciechowska . # 2 in our Best Recipe Contest.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!