Curry with chickpeas on coconut mousse is a quick and simple recipe that even a novice can handle. I got it from our client - Ania, thanks!
See the video for a recipe for curry with chickpeas
How to prepare a chickpea curry?
- Heat coconut oil to medium temperature in a deep frying pan or pot
- Add the chopped onion and caramelize for a minimum of 10 minutes
- Add garlic, curry and cumin and heat for a few more minutes
- Add drained chickpeas, mix well and heat for a few more minutes
- Mix coconut mousse with a glass of water in a blender - homemade coconut milk and add to the chickpeas
- Heat until thickened, add tomato sauce and salt to taste
- If you like spicy curry, add a little more chilli at the beginning.
- Prepare curry rice in the proportion of one cup of rice to two cups of water. Cook with turmeric and cinnamon until all the water is absorbed
Curry is best the next day, and serve with fresh coriander.
Recipe for vegan curry with chickpeas
- 350g of cooked chickpeas
- 2 large spoons of coconut mousse
- 1 large onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of curry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 tablespoon of tomato passata
- 1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
- 1 tablespoon of unrefined coconut oil