Pumpkin cream with chestnut petals
4 small portions
- 200g bio coconut milk
- Coconut oil
- Chestnut petals
- 1⁄4 teaspoon bourbon vanilla
- A pinch of Ceylon cinnamon
- 800g - 1 kg of pumpkin pulp
- the juice of half an orange
- A few sprigs of sage
- Tamari soy sauce (to taste)
- Himalayan salt
- Green vegetables Freshly ground black pepper
- Bake the pumpkin in the oven until soft, sprinkled with Himalayan salt and lightly smeared with melted coconut oil.
- Roast the sage leaves in a pan in coconut oil.
- Put the hot pumpkin into the pot and blend it with a hand blender (if it has released a lot of juice, pour it separately - you can add it if the consistency requires it).
- Add the juice of half an orange and half a can of milk and season with vanilla, cinnamon and soy sauce.
- Heat the remaining milk and lightly whip it.
- We serve the soup covered with milk, sage, pepper and a large portion of chestnut flakes, which we put on the table so that you can sprinkle them on and not lose their crispness.
The author of the recipe and the photo is: Marta Halska . # 1 in our Best Recipe Contest.