Chickpea and peanut butter cookies are a recipe that surprised me very positively.
How to make chickpea and peanut butter cookies?
- Put chickpeas, peanut butter, agave syrup, vanilla, baking soda and salt in a large bowl and blend until smooth.
- Add the chocolate drops to the blended mass and mix with a spoon to evenly distribute the drops in the dough.
- Line the baking tray with baking paper and form medium-sized cookies. I got 9 cookies from the whole cake
- Bake for about 20-22 minutes in a 180 degree fan oven.
I used cooked chickpeas from a jar, only rinsed them in a strainer and dried them with paper.
The cookies will grow a little, so it is worth making spaces to form them on the baking tray.
Recipe for chickpea cookies with peanut butter
- Chickpeas from a jar / can - 270g
- Peanut butter - 150g
- Light agave syrup - 100g
- Chocolate drops - 80g
- Bourbon vanilla - 2 tsp
- Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
- Himalayan salt - 1 pinch
I put all the ingredients except the chocolate drops into a bowl
I blend until smooth
I add chocolate drops and spoon to spread them evenly
The finished dough is quite dense
Forms cookies on a baking tray lined with paper
Ready cookies after baking
I haven't eaten that yet
This series of films encourages you to experiment in the kitchen. In this series, I prepare dishes that I have never made myself. I want to show you that cooking is not difficult at all. I choose interesting dishes from cookbooks or from your comments and prepare them together for the first time. Check out my new series on YouTube.