Tomato soup with coconut milk is a recipe from the book Jadłonomia. As it turns out, it's a very interesting combination. See how to prepare a tomato from scratch. For the first time in my life I was making tomato soup myself and I did it. You can do it too!
Ingredients of tomato soup:
- 1 kg of tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 cups ofvegetable broth
- a large spoon of coconut mousse
- a teaspoonof coconut sugar
- Himalayan salt
- favorite additions: rice / pasta / poured noodles
How to prepare tomato soup?
- Dice the onion and carrot, chop the garlic and chili.
- Heat coconut oil in a deep pot and add chopped vegetables and spices.
- Stew, covered, for about 5 minutes.
- During this time, boil water to scald the tomatoes and remove the skin from them.
- Pour boiling water over the tomatoes in a large bowl and leave them for 5 minutes.
- We cut a cross on the underside of the tomato, the peel should come off by itself.
- Cut the peeled tomatoes into quarters and cut out the stalks.
- We add spices to the rest along with a little coconut sugar.
- We leave it covered for 15 minutes.
- During this time, prepare vegetable broth: add a spoonful of broth to 500 ml of boiling water and mix.
- Pour the broth into a pot, add a large spoonful of coconut mousse and blend with a hand grinder until smooth.
- We serve with your favorite additions.
"I haven't eaten this yet" is a series of films that encourage you to experiment in the kitchen. In this series, I prepare dishes that I have never made myself. I want to show you that cooking is not difficult at all. I choose interesting dishes from cookbooks and prepare them together for the first time. Check out my new series on YouTube.