Tomato soup with coconut milk is a recipe from the book Jadłonomia. As it turns out, it's a very interesting combination. See how to prepare a tomato from scratch. For the first time in my life I was making tomato soup myself and I did it. You can do it too!
Ingredients of tomato soup:
- 1 kg of tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 cups ofvegetable broth
- a large spoon of coconut mousse
- a teaspoonof coconut sugar
- Himalayan salt
- favorite additions: rice / pasta / poured noodles
How to prepare tomato soup?
- Dice the onion and carrot, chop the garlic and chili.
- Heat coconut oil in a deep pot and add chopped vegetables and spices.
- Stew, covered, for about 5 minutes.
- During this time, boil water to scald the tomatoes and remove the skin from them.
- Pour boiling water over the tomatoes in a large bowl and leave them for 5 minutes.
- We cut a cross on the underside of the tomato, the peel should come off by itself.
- Cut the peeled tomatoes into quarters and cut out the stalks.
- We add spices to the rest along with a little coconut sugar.
- We leave it covered for 15 minutes.
- During this time, prepare vegetable broth: add a spoonful of broth to 500 ml of boiling water and mix.
- Pour the broth into a pot, add a large spoonful of coconut mousse and blend with a hand grinder until smooth.
- We serve with your favorite additions.
"I haven't eaten this yet" is a series of films that encourage you to experiment in the kitchen. In this series, I prepare dishes that I have never made myself. I want to show you that cooking is not difficult at all. I choose interesting dishes from cookbooks and prepare them together for the first time. Check out my new series on YouTube.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!