I got the recipe for this quick one-pot vegan dish from our client, Mrs. Ela. Thank you! Each of us sometimes comes back tired from work, hungry and with no idea what to prepare. You can prepare this dish in one pot without making a mess in the kitchen in 15-20 minutes. How does it taste? You have to try :)
Coconut and lemon spaghetti with spinach
You can prepare this vegan dish in a similar way to risotto. The pasta is not boiled in water, but in the broth which is soaked in it. You could say that this is just a pasta risotto, not a rice risotto.
The pasta is not dry, it has a nice light and refreshing taste due to the addition of lemon juice. I have only made this recipe once, but I already know that it will stay in my kitchen permanently.
The list of ingredients you need to fix is short. Use fresh spinach in the summer season, it can be frozen in winter.
Watch the video of this quick vegan recipe
Recipe for vegan stew noodles
- Dice the onion and garlic into small cubes
- Boil 3 cups of water and dissolve a large spoonful of vegetable stock in it
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and sauté the onion and garlic on it
- Pour the broth
- Add 2 tablespoons of coconut mousse and lemon juice
- Mix well and add the pasta. Do not knead the pasta, it must soften itself
- Cook for about 15 minutes and add the spinach
- Stir and cook for another 2 minutes
- Serve with your favorite spices, such as hot paprika and pepper