Tart with coconut cream and pomegranate without baking
12 servings, vegan, gluten free
INGREDIENTS (for a 28 cm round tray)
- 30g of coconut oil
- 50 g of coconut shrims
- 1⁄2 teaspoon bourbon vanilla
- 20g ground linseed
- 50g of ground almonds
- 200g pitted dates
- 30g of carob
- 50g of expanded millet or buckwheat
- 400ml of bio coconut milk
- 50 ml of water
- 2 tablespoons of potato flour
- 40g of xylitol
- 10g coconut sugar
- 40g of erythritol
- Half a teaspoon of bourbon vanilla
- Pomegranate and kakis (in any proportion)
- Grind the almonds in a blender with an S blade or in a coffee grinder.
- Pour boiling water over the dates for a while to make them very soft, drain and blend them into a smooth mass in a blender.
- Add almonds and all other ingredients to them and blend.
- At the very end, put it into a bowl and use a spoon or your hands to knead the expanded millet or buckwheat into the mass.
- Fill the form with sticky mass, preferably filled with baking paper, cover with paper on top and press firmly. Then cool the bottom in the refrigerator to make it stick together (at least 30 minutes)
- Boil the coconut milk. Dissolve the flour and sweeteners we use (you can in any proportion) and vanilla in water.
- Combine the mass with the boiling milk and wait for it to boil. You can sweeten it to taste.
The cooled (lukewarm) mass can be applied to the cake. Finally, decorate with pomegranate and kakis and chill in the fridge.
CALORIES TOTAL approx. 2700 kcl 1 PORTION: 225 kcl
Recipe by Marta Halska . # 1 in our Best Recipe Contest.