Cones with peanut butter and shelled hemp are a modern version of a classic from the 80s. The recipe is very easy to prepare and lick your fingers.
How to prepare peanut butter cones?
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, hemp seeds, agave syrup, and vanilla.
- When the mass is well mixed, add the puffed rice and mix again
- Line the tin with baking paper, put on the mass and knead well.
- In a water bath, dissolve the chocolate drops with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- Spread the dissolved glaze over the surface
- Put in the fridge for 30 minutes
- After removing from the refrigerator, cut into smaller pieces
It's a good idea to use a large mixing bowl so that all the ingredients fit together.
Store ready-made cones in the refrigerator.
Recipe for cones with peanut butter
- Puffed rice - 40g
- Peanut butter - 350g
- Shelled hemp seeds - 50g
- Light agave syrup - 100g
- Chocolate drops - 200g
- Bourbon vanilla - 1 tsp