Homemade coconut and chocolate bars
The picnic is over, but I have something for you to sweeten :) Delicious and very easy to prepare coconut and chocolate bars.
All you need is our coconut paste, coconut flakes, coconut milk, chocolate drops and maple syrup.
- 200g of coconut shavings
- 200g coconut paste
- 75g of maple syrup
- 260g chocolate drops (you can replace with good chocolate)
- 250g of coconut milk
How to prepare bars?
1. Mix coconut shavings, coconut paste, maple syrup and 150g of coconut milk in a mixer until smooth.
2. Then pour it into a baking tray lined with baking paper and put it in the fridge for an hour.
3. During this time, dissolve 260g of chocolate drops and mix with the remaining 100g of coconut milk.
4. Pour the finished glaze on the coconut layer.
5. The whole can be sprinkled with coconut shavings or any other favorite addition.
6. Put the prepared dessert back in the fridge for 40 minutes and it's ready :)
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!