You can prepare this pasta in less than 10 minutes. This is a nice option for a tasty and quick lunch or dinner. If you like hummus, this is the recipe for you!
See the video for the recipe for pasta with hummus
Hummus pasta ingredients
- 200g of hummus
- 160g of spaghetti
- 100ml of pasta cooking water
- 1 small red onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 100g of spinach
- 10 halves of dried tomatoes
- 15ml of Sicilian lemon juice
- extra virgin olive oil
How to prepare pasta with hummus?
- Pour boiling water over the dried tomatoes, leave for 10 minutes and drain
- Cook the pasta according to the recipe on the package, keep at least 150 ml of water from the cooked pasta
- Dice the onion, garlic, and sauté in olive oil
- Add the spinach and let the sun-dried tomatoes cook for a few minutes
- Add the hummus and mix
- Add approximately 100ml of water or more as needed to make a liquid sauce
- Add 15ml of Sicilian lemon juice or squeeze one lemon
- Add the pasta and mix
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!