Learn the secrets of baking real bread. I am talking to a bakery master with over 40 years of experience in the industry. This series is a series of conversations with the most interesting characters from the ECO industry in Poland. Meet the masters in their profession.
Bogdan Smolorz - BioPiekarz is the guest of the first episode. This is my first interview in my life :)
From this conversation you will learn about:
- Bread from the supermarket, is it always the wrong choice?
- Frozen bread, is there anything to be afraid of?
- Why was bread once good all week and now it barely lasts a couple of hours
- Is sourdough bread better? How true sourdough is made and how it differs from powdered sourdough. Phase of fermentation and its duration.
- Bread for PLN 15. Is the bread from a boutique bakery worth the money?
- Bakery mixes, how is bread usually made now?
- Can you make good bread yourself at home?
- How is real pumpernickel made?
- Can gluten-free bread be tasty? Natural gluten-free bread without 3 thickeners, carboxymethyl cellulose and glycerol.
- Tips for future bakers
- Where to get Mr. Bogdan Smolorz's bread
See our over 30-minute conversation
Listen in the form of a podcast
Listen to the podcast on your computer and in various applications
Bogdan Smolorz - Bio Piekarz
Do you have questions for Mr. Bogdan Smolorz? Write here.