I have a simple, quick and tasty recipe for homemade peanut butter bars for you. It does not even require baking, it is enough to cool the bars in the refrigerator. I made it for the first time and it tastes much better than I expected. The recipe was sent by Daniela, thanks!
Watch the video for the recipe for homemade peanut butter bars
How to prepare homemade candy bars?
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl
- If you have a bar mold: form 6 balls with your hands and knead each one thoroughly in a bar mold
- If you don't have a bar mold, that's okay. Take a regular roasting pan, line it with baking paper and form a square dough about 1.5cm thick.
- Put in the fridge for an hour
- Take the bars out of the molds or cut the dough into 6 bar-shaped pieces
Ingredients for homemade bars
Homemade bars with nutritional values
|Nutritional value in 100g of the product:
|including saturated fatty acids
One bar weighs about 87g.