I have a simple, quick and tasty recipe for homemade peanut butter bars for you. It does not even require baking, it is enough to cool the bars in the refrigerator. I made it for the first time and it tastes much better than I expected. The recipe was sent by Daniela, thanks!
Watch the video for the recipe for homemade peanut butter bars
How to prepare homemade candy bars?
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl
- If you have a bar mold: form 6 balls with your hands and knead each one thoroughly in a bar mold
- If you don't have a bar mold, that's okay. Take a regular roasting pan, line it with baking paper and form a square dough about 1.5cm thick.
- Put in the fridge for an hour
- Take the bars out of the molds or cut the dough into 6 bar-shaped pieces
Ingredients for homemade bars
- oatmeal 115g
- nut paste 250g
- maple syrup 100g
- dried cranberries 60g
Homemade bars with nutritional values
|Nutritional value in 100g of the product:|
|Energy value||442 kcal|
|including saturated fatty acids||3.5 g|
|including sugars||22.4 g|
One bar weighs about 87g.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!