Marcin's latest success is a silver medal in the world cup in the double ironman distance in Bad Radkersburg, Austria.
He covered the distance there: 7.6 km of swimming, 360 km of cycling and 84 km of running 🤯
Meet Marcin for whom one ironman is not enough and he is getting ready to perform in 5 times ironman 😅
In this episode you'll learn, among other things:
- What is a triathlon and what are the rules
- How did Marcin's adventure with this sport begin?
- How long does it take to prepare for the first start
- What distance to choose to start with
- How many hours a week do you need to train
- How to swim in open water and what is a wetsuit for
- What to eat before and during the competition
- What do you think about during such a long shipment
- What bike to choose for a triathlon
- Are there accidents during the competition
- What are bookmarks
- What are the categories of players
- Who trains triathlon
- Is a triathlon won in the head?
- What are the wages of the players
- How much does the equipment cost
- What is the relationship between the players?
- What is the cost of starting in the competition
- What did the triathlon change in Marcin's life?
See the podcast with Marcin Kusiak
If you have any questions for Marcin about triathlon, let me know in the comment below the video on YouTube .
If you liked the video, please leave your paw up 👍 This is information for me to record more such materials. Don't want to miss more videos? Subscribe to the channel , thank you! ❤️