Learn the secrets of pasta. Conversation with a noodle expert. My guest is Michał, who is responsible for the product at Bartolini. A family manufactory from Otwock. For 25 years they have been cultivating the art of creating pasta.
From our conversation you will learn, among other things:
- How is pasta made?
- Gluten-free pasta - why don't they fall apart?
- Broth egg noodles - how many eggs are best
- Egg yak uneven - what do producers add instead of eggs?
- The shape of the pasta - does it affect the taste of the dish?
- How do you recognize good pasta?
- Durum wheat - what is it?
- Clean label pasta - toppings in pasta
- Can you eat pasta after its use-by date?