I decided to get the information right at the source. Dr. hab. Ewelina Hallmann is the author of over 200 scientific articles related to organic farming. It conducts its own research and chemical analyzes. He manages the Department of Functional and Organic Food at the Warsaw University of Life Sciences.
If you are interested in the topic of organic food, you will not even notice when my conversation with Ms Ewelina is over :)
During our conversation, ORGANIC FOOD - FACTS AND MYTHS
We cover such topics as:
- 1:28 - What is organic farming? Robbery economy
- 2:50 - Ecological awareness of Poles
- 5:45 - Why choose organic food?
- 6:30 - The advantages of organic food
- 6:48 - Pesticides - are organic farmers using them too?
- 8:55 - Pesticide harmfulness and accumulation in our body
- 12:25 - Can you wash pesticides off vegetables and fruits? Do pesticides get inside vegetables and fruits?
- 14:59 - Dirty and clean twelve.
- 17:15 - Vitamins in organic products
- 19:06 - GMO - Is there anything to be afraid of? Mutational changes in GMOs
- 20:20 - DDT - Azotox - 30 years later in breast milk
- 22:00 - Is GMO really banned?
- 22:55 - Organic farming vs. ethics and world hunger
- 11:50 pm - Organic farming performance in the long run
- 24:50 - Tons of trash from conventional tomato crops
See the interview with Ms Ewelina Hallmann
If you liked the video, remember to click the paw up. It will inform me to record more such materials. Thanks!
Subscribe to the channel to stay up to date with the next videos.
Listen to the podcast online
Listen on your phone on your favorite platform
Our chat is available on all the most popular platforms, including spotify and apple podcast. See here .