Buckwheat pancakes are an instant recipe for delicious buckwheat pancakes. They are neutral in taste, so you can prepare them the way you like, sweet, dry or spicy. They are gluten free pancakes, but nonetheless they do not break and are bouncy and curl.
How to prepare buckwheat pancakes?
- Pour a glass of buckwheat (170g) into a bowl, pour lukewarm water and leave for at least 8 hours.
- After soaking, rinse the groats in a strainer and pour them back into the bowl.
- Add a glass of lukewarm water, a pinch of salt and blend the groats
- Add another portion of water - 1/4 cup and blend again
- The dough will come out watery and lumpy. It's supposed to be like that, don't worry
- Preheat the pan well and brush the minimum amount of fat with a brush, e.g. unscented coconut oil or clarified butter
- Pour enough dough to cover the entire pan
- Fry until almost all of the dough is solid and turn the side of the pancake around
- Serve with your favorite toppings
If you want to make pancakes for breakfast, pour water on the porridge the day before going to bed, and for dinner, in the morning before going to work.
To prevent the pancakes from sticking to the pan, heat it up strongly. After a few pancakes, the burner power can be turned down as the pan may get too hot.
You can add fat every 2 pancakes, just brush the pan with a brush with a minimum amount of fat.
I blend buckwheat with water and a pinch of salt
This is how the finished buckwheat pancake dough looks like
The dough is liquid and lumpy
I pour the dough onto a very hot frying pan, smeared with a little fat
I fry until the dough is firm
I turn and fry for a while on the other side
I pull delicately browned pancakes from the pan
This is what buckwheat pancakes look like after frying
The recipe comes from the book Jadłonomia in Polish by Marta Dymek
I haven't eaten that yet
This series of films encourages you to experiment in the kitchen. In this series, I prepare dishes that I have never made myself. I want to show you that cooking is not difficult at all. I choose interesting dishes from cookbooks and prepare them together for the first time. Check out my new series on YouTube. The recipe comes from the book Jadłonomia in Polish by Marta Dymek
CHLEB Z KASZY GRYCZANEJ
Uwielbiam klasycznie w naszym domu czyli ugotowaną kasza, dwa jajeczka sadzone i jakąś suroweczka
Zgadzam się Maria, taki zestaw to klasyk :)
W moim domu hitem są pierogi z mąki orkiszowej z kaszą gryczaną niepaloną z dodatkiem twarogu (może być kozi) i czosnkiem niedźwiedzim. Czosnek powinien być świeży lub gdy skończy się sezon na niego dodaję pesto, którego zapas robię wczesną wiosną i starcza mi na cały rok.
Jutro wypróbuję. Podoba mi się przepis.
U mnie króluje kasza gryczana na sypko ze skwarkami z wędzonego swojskiego boczku i do tego kefir