I have eaten many different power balls, but these are really great. These are some of the best I've tried. It is worth a try!
How to prepare power balls?
Ingredients for power balls:
- 300g dates
- 1 banana
- 70g almonds
- 50g of coconut chips
- 20g cocoa
- 1 tablespoon of peanut paste
- 20 ml of coconut oil
- a pinch of Himalayan salt
- 100g freeze-dried raspberries
Recipe for power balls
- Soak the dates in hot water for 20 minutes
- Thoroughly filter the dates with excess water
- Blend all ingredients except raspberries onto a smooth mass
- Put into a bowl and refrigerate in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours
- Form small balls and coat in the blended lyophilized raspberries
The recipe comes from the book Tuba Smaku - Author: Pascal Brodnicki with culinary experts from Tuba Smaku
"I have not eaten it yet" is a series of films encouraging you to experiment in the kitchen. In this series, he prepares dishes that I have never made myself. I want to show you that cooking is not difficult at all. I choose interesting dishes from cookbooks and prepare them together for the first time. Check out my new series on YouTube.