A healthy chocolate souffle is another amazing recipe sent by you. Thank you, Mrs. Dream, for sending the recipe!
See the video with the chocolate souffle recipe
How to prepare a chocolate soufflé?
- We separate egg whites from yolks into separate bowls
- In one bowl, we mix sweet sleep with egg yolks by hand
- In the second bowl, beat the egg white mixer with a hard foam
- Add whipped egg whites to the bowl with mixed yolks and sweet sleep and mix by hand
- Pour the finished mass into two heat-resistant dishes
- Bake in the oven with hot air at 190 degrees for 15-17 minutes
- Serve with your favorite toppings, e.g. fresh fruit or ice cream
Ingredients for the chocolate souffle
- 150g the real sweet dream
- 2 eggs
No comments at this moment